- RM1,500.0 - RM2,200.0 Per Month
- Perform production orders according to schedule and work instructions.
- Read and understand wiring drawings.
- To perform product wiring and assembly according to drawing.
- Test product to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Perform 3 phase and single-phase wiring.
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures using hand tools and power tools.
- To perform mechanical assembly of product when necessary according to drawing.
- Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety.
- Ensure line 5S.
- Any other ad hoc duty given by supervisor.
- Possess certificate, vocational certificate, Diploma in related field or equivalent. Preference will be given to Diploma holders.
- Fresh graduate will be considered.
- Basic reading, writing and arithmetic skills required.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical diagrams and drawings.
- Knowledge of relative safety standards.
- Proficient in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Knowledge of PLC programming will be a plus.
- Willing to work overtime when required.
- Good working attitude and able to work in a team.
- Training will be provided for candidate without working experience.
- Basic up to RM2200 plus over-time claims and company benefits.
- 3 positions available.
Please email your CV to: [email protected]
- Free parking.
- Meal subsidy.
- Medical and Insurance.
- Air conditioner canteen and uniform.
- Our client is a Finnish/Malaysian joint venture company specialise in indoor heat ventilation design and solution with worldwide projects.