- RM300.0 - RM1,800.0 Per Month
- Human resource managers plan, direct and coordinate policies concerning the personnel, industrial relations and occupational health and safety activities of an enterprise or organization, or of enterprises that provide human resource services to other enterprises and organizations.
- Tasks include –
- Planning, directing and coordinating the personnel and industrial relations activities, policies and practices of an enterprise or organization;
- Planning and organizing procedures for recruitment, training, promotion, transfer and dismissal of staff;
- Planning and organizing negotiations and procedures for determination of wage structures and level and for consultation with workers on conditions of employment;
- Overseeing safety, health and related programmes and activities;
- Establishing and managing budgets, controlling expenditure and ensuring the efficient use of resources;
- Establishing and directing operational and administrative procedures;
- Overseeing the development and implementation of management information systems;
- Ensuring compliance with standards and legislation relating to employees’ rights, health and safety, equal opportunity and related concerns;
- Overseeing the selection, training and performance of staff for the entire enterprise or organization;
- Candidate must prossess at least a Professional Certificate, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma, Degree, Advanced Degree.
- Fluent in English, Bahasa Malaysia, optionally Mandarin.
- Positive attitude, passionate on collaborative teamwork, excel at interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Adaptable to change, able to pivot and find alternate solutions, demonstrated capability in meeting new challenges.
- Good problem solving skills, able to navigate unexpected situations or conditions.
- Critical observer-thinker, bringing fresh perspective and offer intuitive solutions and ideas.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in driving teamwork excellence, conflict resolution.
- Job offering once complete practical ( for those capable )