- RM1,500.0 - RM2,000.0 Per Month
- Keeping the reception area clean & tidy and maintaining a consistent presence at the desk.
- Billing treatments accurately and on time, cross charging to Club members and ensuring required discounts and offers are applied.
- Ensuring treatments are collected on time and dealing with any issues rapidly and in a professional manner.
- Preparing guest schedules for the next day’s arrivals, making sure the treatments booked are accurate and booked in a suitable time frame.
- Having knowledge of the type of treatments available and be able to give advice on treatment procedures and contra-indications. Use initiative when dealing with guests who have contra-indications to find suitable alternatives.
- General administration duties including ensuring the required information and items needed are replenished and ready for use.
- To communicate relevant information to the Therapists, Day Manager and Senior team.
- Ensure required Health & Safety and daily checklists are completed and recorded appropriately.
- Demonstrate high levels of customer service and satisfaction by going the extra mile and exceeding expectation.
- Drive desk sales and achieve targets for promotions and treatment launches.
- Assist the Day Manager with utilising therapist space and rota management.
- Carrying out any other reasonable tasks allocated by Management.
- Previous reception experience, preferably in the Beauty Therapy industry.
- Experience in working with the public and ability to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Training will be provided for those with no related experience.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Commision for every package successfully sold to customers.
- No Limit